Registration has closed. We thank all those who attended.
ANZMAC 2019 Registration Information
From 1 October 2019, some overseas travellers may not be allowed to travel to New Zealand without a visa or an NZeTA. For information and exclusions click here.
Please note: all authors must register by 14 October 2019.
|Main Conference||Early Bird $NZ inc GST
(Available until 3 October 2019)
|Full Rate $NZ in GST
(Available from 4 October 2019)
|Institutional Members (Doctoral Students)||$800||$900|
|Non-Institutional Members (Doctoral Students)||$900||$1,000|
All registration fees are quoted are in New Zealand Dollars and are inclusive of 15% GST. To view foreign exchange rates, please visit https://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/.
Institutional Members, Non-Members and Doctoral Students:
- All sessions in the main Conference
- Pocket program book
- Conference Welcome Reception
- ANZMAC Gala Awards Dinner
- Access to Conference mobile event app
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea for 3 days
Doctoral Colloquium Registrations:
- Participation in the doctoral colloquium
- Tea and coffee breaks, lunch during Doctoral Colloquium
- Dinner on Saturday 1 December 2019
Your completed registration and successful payment will be automatically acknowledged via email with confirmation of your booking along with a tax invoice and receipt. If an email does not come through to your inbox, please check your junk mail settings or emails us at [email protected]. Your registration will only be confirmed upon full payment of fees.
Credit Card (Mastercard or Visa)
The preferred payment method is credit/debit card. Accepted credit/debit cards are Visa and MasterCard. Please note all transactions will appear on your statement as Conferences & Events Ltd.
REGISTRATION CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
Cancellations must be notified in writing by email to [email protected].
- Cancellations by 3 September 2019 will incur a NZ$150.00 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations from 4 September 2019 to 31 October 2019 will incur a 50% cancellation fee.
- Cancellations on or after 31 October 2019 will receive no refund.
- Cancellation of Social Events and Workshops: Payments are non-refundable as at 31 October 2019.
Registrations can be transferred to another delegate at any time.
Flexible terms and conditions apply to amendments or cancellations made up to 30 working days prior to the Conference. Cancellation charges will apply after Wednesday 31 October 2019. Cancellation charges are specific to hotel, please note individual policies on the website.
It is strongly recommended and your responsibility to have insurance to cover medical, travel, and registration expenses in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please click here to view the Terms & Conditions in relation to purchasing goods or services for the ANZMAC 2019 Conference.
Should you have special needs for food or mobility requirements, or have any other special requirements please let us know when you register.