The EEA is offering the opportunity to attend one of two pre-conference site tours located within the Hamilton region. These site visits will be held from 1.00pm - 4.00pm on Monday 19 September. Priority will be given to conference delegates. If you are an exhibitor and wish to attend a site tour, please email [email protected] to be added to a waitlist if space becomes available.
Delegates, if you would like to book a place on one of the tours please do so via the conference registration form. If you have already registered and would like to go on one of the tours, you will receive an email soon with details on how to sign up.
Please note that numbers are limited so it is recommended that you book early to avoid disappointment. Due to the sensitive nature of intellectual and/or production technology, EEA and the Conference Organiser have the right to refuse individual registrations to the Site Tours if from a competing company.
Huntly Power Station
This site tour includes a run through of the types of generation Huntly has (models in admin), a tour through the site identifying major components and questions and answers along the way.
- RAT test no longer required unless:
- You are symptomatic.
- You are a household contact.
- You have been around known current positive persons.
- You have been in high risk situations (large gatherings, concerts sports games, tangi, etc.)
- Hard hat, earmuffs, glasses, hi vis vest will be provided. Members to wear enclosed shoes, no high heels as we may walk on grating, long sleeve shirts and pants.
Te Uku Wind Farm
Te Uku Wind Farm is a wind farm at Te Uku near Raglan, New Zealand. It has a capacity of 64MW using 28 wind turbines.
- Sturdy closed toe shoes and warm clothing as it will no doubt be windy and cold up on site.